CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

What Happens in Vegas…

gets blogged about.

In this whiny post a while back I mentioned that I had a trip planned to Vegas to visit D. And then in this post I learned that he had relocated and would no longer be in Vegas for my trip.

Whatever happened to my trip? I still went. I had a work training out there and some friends met me afterward for a long weekend. D was supposed to be in Orlando, but ended up in Denver. (Even though he has “relocated” up by me, he travels a LOT for his job and we still rarely see each other :( Ok – enough whining for now.)

The trip was actually the first week in April, but I came back to a mess at work and am just now getting around to blogging about it.

I have to say that Vegas is fun with friends, but really boring when you’re just walking around by yourself. Thank you to the two women from Texas that sat next to me in my training and took pity on me invited me to join them for lunch and dinner!

I never had any desire to visit Las Vegas, but I’m glad I went. It was fun, but the best part was the gorgeous hotel and pool (I spent the vacation part of my trip at the Venetian) which I could have done at any pretty hotel. For my next “real” vacation (trips back home to Florida don’t count) I want a passport stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment