CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Waiting

For the past two years (since I moved to Minnesota) I’ve been waiting. Waiting for the big work project to be over (yes, it’s been that long). Waiting to sell my Florida house so I can buy a place up here. Waiting for my boyfriend “D” to be relocated up to Minnesota. Waiting to go on a nice vacation (need the money for the Florida house, can’t get away from the big work project, can’t match up my schedule and D’s)….. Waiting.

So now that the big work project is complete, I thought I would be able to check one thing off my waiting list. Except that now I move in to another stage of waiting. Waiting for the Government to make the award.

So, although the big work project is “done”, I’m still waiting on it. Waiting for the Florida house to sell. Waiting for D to relocate. Waiting sucks.

And now I’m done whining for tonight.

UPDATE: I am booking a trip to Vegas (where D currently lives). First week of April! Yay!! No more waiting for a vacation :)

1 comment: