CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday

NotMeMonday

I did (not) almost skip Not Me! Monday today.  I was (not) still recovering from a long week last week.  That is also why I did (not) post much last week.

Last week was (not) a very long week.  I did (not) have a full week meeting that took me away from my “regular” job during the busiest week of the month.  That does (not) make for a very long week.

On the positive side, I did (not) find a place to live!  Now I do (not) feel the need to complain about apartment hunting on here.  This place was (not) actually found by a co-worker.  My current place was (not) found the same way.

This new place is (not) exactly what I was looking for.  It is (not) the right price too!!  You will (not) have to wait until I move in to get pictures.

I do (not) believe that MckMama is doing Not Me! Monday this week, but just in case, feel free to head over to her blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome on finding a new place, and at a great price. I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete