CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday

NotMeMonday

Another week has gone by and it’s time again to talk write about all the things that I did (not) do this week.

I do (not) hate apartment hunting.  I do (not) think that whoever invented it should die.  I did (not) text that to a friend of mine this weekend.  I did (not) spend the weekend online looking for apartments and driving around looking at apartments.  At happy hour with work friends on Friday the conversation did (not) turn to apartment hunting.   Even though it consumed my weekend, I did (not) tour any apartments in person.  I have (not) already turned in my intent to vacate, so I am (not) committed to moving.

My cat has (not) taken up staring at the back of the couch while sitting on it.  She has (not) done it enough this week that I am starting to wonder why she does it.  If you were a fly on the wall, you would (not) have seen me checking the couch to see what she was staring at.

The highlight of my week was (not) booking a trip to FL for this fall.  I was (not) really excited to find a cheap flight out for my friends’ wedding.  The wedding is (not) a couple of weeks after my sister’s baby is due, so I will (not) be in FL for two weeks for both. 

I did (not) finally break down and look into getting my drivers seat upholstery fixed.  It has (not) been torn for a few years and just now start to bother me.  Getting the piece replaced will (not) cost me several hundred dollars, so instead, I did (not) just buy a seat cover.  I (never) cut corners like that just to save some money.

There are plenty of other things I did (not) do this week, but I do (not) need to keep a list throughout the week in order to remember them.  Now, if you’ve had enough of the things I did (not) do, head over to MckMama’s to see what everyone else did (not) do.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, i always hated apartment hunting too! It stressed me out. Then, you find a new place and realize there is a shipping company with 10,000 semis running all night long...good luck.

    ReplyDelete