CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crazy Product of The Week

This must have been created by someone with hate in their heart.

crazy_cluck_chicken_thumb It seems like a cute little singing chicken, but according to the website “Aren't chickens annoying with their clucking and flapping? Imagine one that clucks, flaps, waddles and dances the Chicken Dance to music! So annoying it makes you want to grab the Crazy Cluck Chicken by the neck and lift him up while doing his wacky little Chicken Dance Go right ahead, the Crazy Chicken will quawk and cluck like crazy, flapping his wings wildly as if he is gagging and choking! Set him back down and he continues to dance and cluck! Hilariously funny! Great fun for parties or just plain crazy times!”

Now, I had my sound turned off when I found this (and I didn’t want to turn it on to test it out!) Oh – and they advertise this as “It’s Time To Choke The Chicken”. That means something completely different to me!

2 comments:

  1. Is this in line with those stupid fish mounted to a plaque that sang when you pushed a button? Seems like it, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the singing fish! "Take me to the river, throw me in the water..." Awesome!

    ReplyDelete