CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday

NotMeMonday

It’s time again to tell you about all of the things that I did (not) do this week.

I did (not) go to a block party in St Paul this weekend expecting, well….. a block party. I did (not) arrive to see a band, a beer truck, and two booths selling beads. That was (not) all that was there. My friend and I showing up did (not) double the size of the crowd. We did (not) have fun anyways.

I did (not) spend the rest of my weekend avoiding apartment hunting. I have (not) been living in my current apartment because I do (not) hate apartment hunting. There is just something about the thought of packing, moving and meeting new (potentially noisy and nosy) neighbors that’s just so much fun.

I am (not) watching Friends reruns as I type this. It is (not) one of my favorite episodes. I do (not) still laugh every time I watch this show even though I have seen it a million times or so.

There is (not) this very important customer at work who insists on calling me Liz. I do (not) HATE being called Liz. He did (not) start it on a conference call in a way that I couldn’t correct him and now it has (not) been going on for too many months for me to correct him nicely. I do (not) want to scream every time he does it. I do (not) understand why people insist on calling me a different name than I introduce myself as, sign all my emails as, and that everyone who knows me calls me. As you may (not) be able to tell, this is (not) a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

Now that I am (not) done ranting, head over to MckMama’s to see what everyone else has (not) been doing/ranting about :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tish, what do you think about me still coming up possibly? I mean, Elizabeth... ;)

    ReplyDelete