CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday

NotMeMonday

It’s back! MckMama and Stellan are back home so Not Me! Monday is back up and running :)

There are so many things that I did (not) do since the last Not Me! Monday, but we’ll just focus on the last week.

This week my sister was (not) nice enough to point out to me that I do (not) take after my mother – evidenced by my desk purchase (except she doesn’t usually drop them). Much to my dismay, I had (not) already had the same revelation.

I did (not) go to my first Kentucky Derby party. I did (not) try a mint julep and decide they taste like minty paint. We did (not) have a blind draw for “betting” on horses and the horse I drew did (not) run in second place for the majority of the race only to finish eighth. It was (not) more exciting than I thought it would be!

There are plenty of other things that I did (not) do this week, but I am (not) typing this Sunday night and I am (not) too tired to think of more.

Now head over to MckMama’s blog and read about all the other things that were (not) done this week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on Mint Juleps. I was interested in trying them, but I might pass. :) My Not Me Monday

    ReplyDelete