CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday

NotMeMonday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday, a blog carnival created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog and read about all the things that she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week I did (not) eat cereal for dinner multiple times because I was too lazy to heat the pre-made meals in my freezer. Heating pre-made meals is super simple, so I most certainly was (not) too lazy to do it.


I have lived in Minnesota for about two years now, and this weekend was (not) the first time I’ve ever visited the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. I have (not) been talking about visiting it since before I moved here and just have (not) made it there yet. This weekend I did (not) specifically go because the cherry from the Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture has been taken off to be painted. It would be silly to go to the sculpture garden when the most famous sculpture is taken apart. Unless you think it’s cool to see it taken apart. I do (not).


This weekend I did (not) say that 50 degrees is warm. I grew up in Florida where 50 degrees is cold (not cool, cold!) I am (not) finally starting to understand spring fever. I do (not) wish I had a little yard just so I could put up a hammock to nap in. I do (not) have an obsession with napping/sleeping outside. If I did, I most certainly would not post about it here, here, here, or here. I have (not) thought about getting a portable hammock and setting it up at the park so that I could nap outside when the weather is nice. That would be taking it a little too far.


So as you can see, I am (not) lazy and do (not) have a weird obsession with sleeping outside. That is everything that I care to admit that I did (not) do this week. Don’t forget to check out MckMama’s blog and read about everything else that was (not) done this week!

1 comment:

  1. I love cereal for breakfast, not sure if it is me being lazy or just loving Lucky Charms. :)

    ReplyDelete