CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have (not) been doing this week.

This week, I did (not) bring my workout bag to work on Monday and let it sit unused under my desk all week. I did (not) take it home over the weekend and then bring it back to work today still unused. I always work out and never sit lazily in front of the TV.

I also did (not) spend two nights this week cleaning my tiny apartment because it was so messy that I was embarrassed to have D come visit and see it that way. My place is always spotless and I never “crisis clean” to get it company ready. I also did (not) pack up four garbage bags full of clothes and other items to go to the thrift store which are now in the trunk of my car riding around. I did (not) go to three different thrift stores yesterday only to find out that none of them take donations on Sundays. I always research things before I leave the house.

While sitting in my apartment, D did (not) ask if I rented the place furnished. I was (not) a little bothered that he doesn’t remember my furniture even though he hasn’t seen ME in 9 months, and my apartment for over almost a year and a half. It did (not) take me a few minutes to realize that guys don’t typically pay much attention to furniture and that I shouldn’t read much into it.

When I lived in Florida – before I moved to Minnesota – my kitty did (not) used to be mean. She did (not) care for visitors in her house. She has (not) been cooped up in a tiny apartment for so long with me as her only companion that she does (not) throw herself at guests like she hasn’t been pet or loved for years. D did (not) comment on her change in temperament and then five minutes later have her batting at him like old times.

Whew! What a long list of things that I did (not) do this week.

1 comment:

  1. great not me monday , your kitty sounded mean I guess she likes minnesota better.

    I would also like to invite you to take part in my new post called Tell a joke Tuesday. you can either tell a joke or a funny story that has happend to you or a friend ths week. it has mr linky so the world can view your joke or story. I hope you will take part

    ReplyDelete