CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Unique Thrift Stores

Over the past week or so I've been on a thrift store kick.  I realized that I don't know any thrift stores here (and it's cheap furniture shopping), so I looked some up on google and travelled all over the Twin Cities to look at them.  All three of the Unique Thrift Stores I went to were very nice.  Huge stores, well maintained, and cheap prices.  Just what I want in a thrift store!  Now I'm just talking about the furniture and home portions, I didn't have the patience to look through the clothes.

I found a console that I want for $10 - really good condition. 

A wing back chair for $2.  The fabric was ugly and faded, but still in good condition, so it wouldn't be that hard to slipcover or re-upholster.

Lots of cute lamps!  $7ish each. 

I just wish I had a place for all any of them.  Hmm.  I need a bigger place.

No comments:

Post a Comment