CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My current place

When I moved to Minnesota, I had three weeks from the time I was offered the job to my first day.  I had to pack up my house (very nice three bedroom in Oviedo, Florida – currently for sale if anyone’s interested – anyway, back to my point)  sell a bunch of stuff, arrange movers, drive up here, and oh yeah – find an apartment in a city I new very little about.  Of course, the apartment had to be in a good neighborhood, easy to get back and forth from work (I had never driven in snow before), allow my cat, let me view the apartment and move in the following day, and make it easy for me to deal with the change in climate.  No problem!!

Lucky, a friend of mine (helping me apartment hunt) stumbled on a condo for rent right across the street from work.  New building – nice and modern, heated underground garage, walk to work, heat included, will take my cat, OK with my short time frame, and all in my price range. 

Here’s where I live – looks like office buildings, but it really is all condos.  I’ll take some pics of the interior soon!

P1000420

No comments:

Post a Comment