CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

I miss my house

I like doing (some) home improvement projects.  I’ve painted lots, replaced the kitchen sink, faucet & garbage disposal, I’ve removed a half wall, torn up carpet and replaced it with laminate wood floors (ok – for the floor installation I had my Dad do it and I just “helped”). 

I’ve been looking at houses up here which I can’t buy until I sell my Florida house and most of the ones with charm have really old ugly bathrooms.  If I were to re-do a bathroom in an older house, here’s what I would want – all available at Overstock, so probably cheaper than it would be elsewhere.

overstock freestanding tub overstock oval vessel sink

 overstock towelsoverstock robe hook

  overstock toilet

How gorgeous would this be?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment