CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Interior

My apartment is tiny. Essentially just a great room and a bedroom, but I’ve made “rooms” out of other areas. I can’t paint the walls. And I h.a.t.e. white walls. Can’t stand them, and have lived with them for two years. Stupid white walls. Grrr.

We’ll call this first picture the foyer. The laundry/coat closet is on the left. (hello kitty!)

P1020655

I’ll have to take new pictures of the great room later – new pillows!

Here’s the boring bedroom, but the bed sure is comfy! I used to have color on the bed, but my it was scratchy, so back to the plain white for me. Stupid white walls.

P1020691

And since kitty likes to open my drawers and sleep in them and because she’s fat enough to break them I typically have it looking more like this:

P1020695

Yes, instead of putting the shams in the closet or in a bin, they go in front of the nightstands so the cat can’t get into the drawers. Come to think of it – anyone know how to kitty-proof drawers? I need to do it to the dresser too.

1 comment:

  1. Can I have you come do my house? You obviously have the eye for design that I am missing!

    ReplyDelete