CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slowly Going "Green" - Window Cleaner

I like windows. It may not be surprising considering I would like to live in a glass house and have a slight obsession with sleeping outdoors. I hate streaky windows. I will take half an hour and use half a roll of paper towels to clean the windows just so they aren't streaky. So after reading many, many reviews for these microfiber cloths (just wet and wipe the window - no cleaner needed - no streaks) I finally gave in and got them. I LOVE them! I cleaned all the windows in my apartment, the bathroom mirror, and the car windows. LOVE them!

I don't typically clean my car windows. I had heard that windex messed with the tint (not sure if it's true - I just didn't want to test it out). Now they are sparkling - well, actually, they were sparking a couple weeks ago when I cleaned them - I may need to do it again.

And, it doesn’t hurt that they are purple – how fun!

rag

No comments:

Post a Comment