CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday

NotMeMonday

Another week has (not) gone by. With work being busy and me hunting for an apartment in the evenings, this week did (not) go by really quickly. I have (not) been slacking on blogging and did (not) think about skipping Not Me! Monday this week.

This week I did (not) successfully find an apartment (again). This time is with a complex instead of a private owner, so I’m (not) confident it won’t fall through. I will (not) post pictures once I move in. I have (not) started the countdown to moving and then realize how much of a pain it is to change my address.

I did (not) go to the drive-in movie theater this weekend. It was (not) the first time I went to a drive-in since I was about 8 years old. Even though the movies were (not) ones I would normally pick (Transformers and Star Trek), I did (not) have a lot of fun. I am (not) already trying to plan going back next weekend.

This weekend I did (not) completely skip doing the laundry. I will (not) have to be creative for my clothes for work tomorrow. Maybe I should (not) stop blogging now and go start a load.

Head over to MckMama’s blog and see what everyone else has (not) been up to.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found another place! It is a pain, isn't it? My sis is getting her condo ready to rent out, and it is a pain on the other end as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must delurk to say I miss your blog. Are you not blogging anymore? Or just short on time right now?

    ReplyDelete