CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday

NotMeMonday

Another week, another Not Me! Monday. I am (not) writing this late evening on Monday. I was (not) too busy visiting with my sister to write it on Sunday night.

We did (not) spend the whole weekend sleeping in, shopping, and visiting. During her visit, I did (not) take multiple pictures of a baby giraffe (check out those knobby knees),

P1020886P1020885P1020889

a chipmunk,

P1020871P1020873

and a sea lion (who saw my camera and stopped to pose in front of me)

P1020897P1020898P1020899

and forget to take a picture of us together until I was dropping her off at the airport this morning (I’m on the right)

P1020936

That’s all I’m (not) admitting to this week for Not Me! Monday. Head over to MckMama’s blog to read about all the other things people did (not) do this week.

2 comments:

  1. We met up with my SIL and family -who live 3 states away - at Disney World a few weeks ago and I find it so sad that we did not get a single picture of all the kids together until we met up for lunch at McDonald's an hour before heading home in complete opposite directions. A whole week at Disney and the great family photo is at MCDONALD'S!! Did I mention we also had joining hotel rooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I finally get to see you! I am glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete