CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's Monday again. I have done nothing towards getting the links/pictures in one place so I have them for today. I also have not

This week I did (not)
- take a day off work to go to the State Fair
- take pictures at the fair of the butter carvings. In butter, they carve the heads of the Dairy Princesses. I think they're called the Princess Kay of the Milky Way.
- pet a newborn pig
- eat some food on a stick :)
- pack in a van with 10 other people to go see a friend's new house
- have the luau pizza at Chatterbox (very good!)
- bike 23 miles in one day (on my new bike)
- get onto the wrong trail and go an extra four miles on the bike ride(was supposed to be a 19 mile bike ride)
- put together a bike mount for my car (still needs work - it was shifting a little on my drive this morning)
- read two books
- reserve at the library the sequel to one of the books and two others by the same author
- drive around with the library books for three days and not return them
- find a dress for my friend's wedding (finally)
- find shoes for the wedding
- make margherita pizza - complete with fresh mozzerella - at home (it was just OK)
- ate pizza 3 times this week

2 comments:

  1. Well, since I'm about to go heat a frozen pizza (Mike's working late) I can't blame you on the pizza thing! Are the books for your trip? 'Cause I don't think you're going to have any time to read! See ya soon

    ReplyDelete